Ankit Tiwari’s alleged rape victim to challenge his discharge appeal!
Ankit Tiwari’s alleged rape victim is miffed on the grounds that the singer is spreading rumours about her…
Prominent Bollywood singer and music composer Ankit Tiwari who has been accused of raping a 28-year-ancient woman, on the pretext of marriage, is in distress over again. The alleged victim has filed a complaint accusing Tiwari of raping her in May 2014, post which he was arrested. According to her, Tiwari had been raping her continually between October 2012 and December 2013.
Tiwari was discharged on bail a month later. There was no new development in the topic till last month. The singer applied had for a discharge attention in the Sessions Court. Now, as per a report in Bombay Times, the alleged victim is all set to challenge the singer’s appeal. She told the daily, ““I didn’t pursue the case further at the accused party’s request. Now, they are spreading tales of me backing out for money , which is not right. I’ll be there on Monday to challenge it.”
So, as per the 28-year-ancient woman’s statement, she refrained to stretching the topic only because Tiwari had requested her not to. Well, now in view of the fact that malicious rumours are spread about her, she has chose to take a step further and challenge his discharge appeal on May 9.
Though Tiwari did not give a statement, his lawyer Neeraj Gupta told the daily, “We are not aware of this new development, but we will try our best to get the discharge attention approved.”