Bollywood Hot Actresses & Celebrities Top 10 Style Check – 2013
Bollywood Hot Actresses & Celebrities Top 10 Style Check Vidya Balan, Katrina Kaif, Bipasha Basu, Aditi Rao Hydar,Mallika Sherawat, Genelia D’Souza, Rani Mukherjee, Jacqueline Fernandez, Chitrangada Singh, Anushka Sharma. The skills to make money and see them perform for us to be able to feel for payment. And the skills and do not feel, they still have the money to compensate for both. Yes, I’m talking about celebrities. Bollywood celebrities, to be more precise. They have an army of people hovering around them, catering to their needs. They are every bit of your own personal stylist who select your dress, right down to their hankies.
1. Vidya Balan: Bollywood Vidya Balan in fact is one of the most beautiful and skillful actresses no doubt about.Dirty pictures and story got a list. But that is a poor dressing sense lore was evident from the very start. But after her film Kismat Konnection, it became more evident than ever when she dresses that were totally unflattering on it started to experiment with.Lore since then, mostly stuck to the saris by Sabyasachi. But because of a bad color sense vidya games that emphasize color and unflattering stuff messes. She has improved her last hit with her stylist is working on it.But it will not harm him to do a bit more work.
2. Katrina Kaif : Katrina Kaif continued with her feminine dressing style. Slim slut colored sari looked fabulous on her. Yes, it’s short, frilly dress that made her look like a doll for the lady is a welcome change.
3. Bipasha Basu : Bollywood Bong beauty, Bipasha Basu picked up a pink and gray dress. Black sandals and a soft updo completed her look. Actress Promart retail logo was launched. He looks good.
4. Aditi Rao Hydari : Aditi Rao Hydari attended the launch wearing a dove-colored dress by Gaurav Gupta cell Vivel updated. Loved her messy hair, heels and a uniform color coral lippy. She looked beautiful. Agree?
5. Mallika Sherawat: Mallika clothes, or rather the lack of it, has always sparked debate among those steamy. Although he is going to make no apologies for who he is, he should make sure he wears one. The length of her dress, or it does not fit, I’m talking about. As a whole, I’m talking about her style. The cruelty ‘style’ and ‘class’, killing all standards and leaves them to bleed to death. Dressing her goofy, and with loud makeup, accessories unsynchronised, Vidya Balan she can give him a run for the title anyday.
6. Genelia D’Souza: Bollywood, Dear Genelia D’Souza was depressed at the launch of the store, a white sheath, black ankle straps and keep it simple at the Eina Ahluwalia cuff. Although everything was fine, there was something wrong. What do you think?
7. Rani Mukherjee: It is sad that a person with a magnitude of his talent so much information about the dressing sense. It is strange that all her talents cruel, he seems to have denied that. The queen ordered her stylist that seems to make her look like a teenager. Maybe that would explain her odd choice of outfits accessorised with chunky blings. Queen beautiful eyes and a great color. She can do much better.
8. Jacqueline Fernandez : Ms. Fernandez equation 2013 fundraiser event for the organization’s traditional green. The suit worked really well .. We like!
9. Chitrangada Singh : Chitrangada Dior Fall 2013 presentation in Paris, attended the Dior clad head to toe. She looked gorgeous!
10 Anushka Sharma: He is smart and knows what a dresser on the occasion of the slip. Anushka Sharma’s semi-formal black dress was fine, but he wants us to foot wear classy clothes and look at the event with her choice wowed.